Monday, April 18, 2016

New bracelets


Hi
I have made these during 3 D classes. There we had to make leaves which were  sort of bigger using felt and seed beads. I chose quite strange palette -  blue and grey witn a bit of bronze. 

The first one: 
"The symphony of leaves" I made it for my mom ;) The mother's day is coming. ☀️💐✨ 
The process in some pictures: 
Take a piece of pelon or felt and cut the shape
Later glue the stone and the leaves
After that embroider the leaves, I would have rather made them in one colour ;)
Just go on and embroider the background ;) 
And here is the result, I have used leather for the back ;) 
I hope my mom will enjoy wearing it ;) 

In fact I will show all the bracelets in the group hosted by Vitalija Velyviene an American bead artist ;)

I really love this one by Asta Toto. It is amazing, wonderful the level I would like to achieve ;) Just look at colours they are subtle and striking ;) Sead bead power, art!!! 

The bracelet number 2  is more simple but more wearable. It is made in various black beads;  I love it ;) I will find a better picture.
Take care
Gutukas
PS Best wishes from my doggy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)