Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's (earings and a bracelet)

Though it is cold outside, for some people this day is meaningful. I saw a young man caryying flowers and dragging a huge teddy in his hands, I got a present in a shop, gave flowers for my granny, wrote my hubby a postcard (longer ago).. It is  a lovely day ;D

My jewellery for this day - Karie Slade's Gumdrops in the Garden- I don't have gumdrops, took simple round stones... And the joining of the flowers is made a bit differently. This is preformed in brick stich Thanks Karie for the pattern. :)

This is a wonderful interview with Karrie at bead circle .

Happy beading and trying a new pattern :) I wonder what to try now?
G.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - those little beaded flowers came out beautifully! Yes, they ROCK! Happy Valentines Day - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sveika bendravarde :) Superines grozybes gamini,fantastiski veriniai !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)