Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Earings for the bracelet "You and Me"

Hello

I have just a quick piece to show; the earings for the bracelet "You and Me" (a post is here )
As the client sternly had told me she needed earings, too. However, I didn't have any stones which were used in the bracelet... so I used the same Chech seed beeds and colour that is what links the two together....
 If you wish to make a similar earing or turn it into a nice component-  as I did in my next work ;) It is a tutorial- in Italian- There are subtitles in English

A similar pair: I think the earings from this wonderful blog briggancs- are very similar to make, they are just thinner and the stone is bigger.
Briggancs


So much for now, I keep on working on another small project, as summer is very beautiful, I make a lot of excuses not to bead ;)
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)